Sunday, July 10, 2005

Are you reading Finslippy?

I've read posts at Finslippy a couple times in the past. Tonight, here in the wee hours, out of boredom, when I should really be sleeping, I clicked on Finslippy in somebody's blogroll. I've just read three months of posts, and that Alice is fricking hilarious. I can't even give you funny little excerpts, because the hilarity, it's like a pandemic over there. Her little boy cleaning his balls. Promising ponies to readers sending good vibes or prayers for her dad in the hospital. (Ponies!) Coaxing a smile from a cranky Russian cashier via an inadvertent potting-soil mustache. And much, much more! You go. You will giggle.

1 comment:

Mona Buonanotte said...

And I DID giggle! And titter! And guffaw! I need to read more of her, moremoremore!