Wednesday, November 05, 2008

When the insurance people can't talk

I called my health insurance company to check on some benefits, and I had to keep asking the representative to repeat herself because her voice was so hoarse. At the end of the call, I said, "I hope your cold gets better."

She replied, "I don't have a cold. I was just up late yelling and talking last night."

How awesome is that? The customer service rep can hardly talk because she was whooping and exulting so much for Obama. She sounded incredibly happy (if raspy).

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am still beaming and skipping around--we have not only elected ourselves a NEW president, but we have chosen so well! This is a great man, and he will be our leader.

It's kind of exciting to think the whole world might not consider us all a bunch of douche bags anymore...

Alana said...

That's pretty fucking awesome.

Mona Buonanotte said...

I saw a grandma-type lady in the grocery store yesterday wearing an Obama t-shirt...two days after the election. I winked at her and she smiled at me. I feel like a Who down in Who-ville who's finally been heard...We Are Here We Are Here We Are HEEERRRREEE!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.