Monday, January 28, 2008

Does this make me gay?

This morning, I awoke from a dream in which I was sharing a house with a friend, hung out and necked a little with Mick Jagger in the living room, went upstairs to pee and clogged the toilet by dropping my sweater in it while flushing, and went back downstairs to discover that Mick was now in garish mannequin drag with cherry-red glossy lipstick and that Ringo Starr and George Harrison (I know) were now in the living room, too. When it was time for everyone to leave, I said wait! Let me get my camera. And the musicians thought I was a big dork for wanting to have my picture taken with them.

So I made out with someone who became flagrantly womanly. Does this make me gay?

7 comments:

Feral Mom said...

We only wish.

Mona Buonanotte said...

I lust after transvestites...does that make ME gay?

DoctorMama said...

I want to know what dreaming about clogging toilets makes you.

Orange said...

DM, that part's easy. Dreaming about the unsuitable toilet is your body's way of saying, "Hey, you should get up and pee. But for the love of god, don't wet the bed." If you have a truly satisfying micturition sensation in your dream, you know you're waking up in a hot puddle.

The Absent Minded Housewife said...

I don't know that it makes you gay, but thinking about making out with Mick Jagger in any state of dress makes me nauseated.

Psycho Kitty said...

Becky beat me to it...making out with Mick officially puts this dream on the Disturbing list. Ew.

I once dreamed I was a guy and couldn't figure out what the hell to do with my penis. I don't wanna know what that one meant.

Anonymous said...

I once dreamed I was a guy and couldn't figure out what the hell to do with my penis. I don't wanna know what that one meant.

It meant you were gay.