My cherished readers, I am leaving. On a jet plane (Friday). I do know when I'll be back again (Sunday). Wish me luck at the crossword tournament! (Yes, I am a geek. This is not news to anyone.)
Whatever will you do all weekend without my wit and wisdom to entertain and edify you? I have several suggestions.
1. Watch more TV.
2. Read other blogs and say to yourself, "Wow, these folks have a lot more to offer than that Orange character."
3. Curl up on the couch under a blanket and weep softly until my return to the blogosphere.
4. Go shopping for a really cute spring wardrobe. For me. I'd especially like some tops, size large. Stay away from reds and yellows, and eschew Lycra. I could probably use some new shorts, too, but it's snowing right now so there's no hurry.
5. Find some small children to be irked by on my behalf, as I will be sans child for the weekend. Vomiting children a plus.
6. Have some Nibs, and pick up a pack for me while you're at it. My corner store doesn't carry Nibs.
Enjoy the weekend, and the Nibs!