Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oddball dream

This morning, I dreamed that Mr. Tangerine and I were driving around in his crack dealer's car, and I demanded to be let out. So I got out and went back home, where I was locked out but the neighbors were all very sociable. Eventually, I think the mister returned, zonked out.

After I woke up, I related this dream to Mr. Tangerine, who was gently reassuring. He wouldn't use any crack, he says. "Just black-tar heroin." (What does that even mean?)

I love a funny man, I do.

6 comments:

Bored Housewife said...

hehee...I like it. Although I'm not sure which is worse--and crack's definitely cheaper...

crazy dreams rock.

p.s. I didn't get an email from you about bras!! my email sucks. wait, unless your real name is Eunice and you invited me to join a sexy singles site, while referring to me in the masculine...no? ok, then I never got your email! :(

Orange said...

Lisa, I tried resending it, but this time deleting the word "AT" from before the @ symbol in your address...

Mona Buonanotte said...

Mr. Tangerine cracks me up! I usually relate to Sergei the dreams I have where he's with another woman and he just gives me a sly devilish grin. Huh?

Orange said...

Mona, Mr. Tangerine is delighted to have cracked you up. I think he has a little crush on you, QA hottie that you are...

Unknown said...

i'd watch out for Mr Tangerine if I were you. Sounds like he escaped the Resevoir Dogs heist and is now dealing!

thenutfantastic said...

I have those kind of wierd dreams, too, though I don't have a husband or a boyfriend really so strange men from my past keep popping into them. I think it was 6 months ago when I had a dream that involved a not-sp-nice bf from when I was 18.