Thursday, March 17, 2005

Weird Dream #2

I was just chilling out with my best buds, lounging around with our legs in a jumble because our friendship is that close. My best friends, of course, being Carrie, Charlotte, and Samantha. Meanwhile, I was obligated to be in another room down the hall, where second-string friend Miranda was giving birth. Alas, I missed the whole birth (it had been a fairly easy one), and by the time I entered the room, the baby was already sitting up. On a table. Too close to the edge. (Bad parents!)

Inherent meaning: Clearly, I watch too much TV. And subconsciously, I've always felt that Miranda didn't quite belong in that group. I'm not sure how I supplanted her, though, as "Sex and the City" wasn't too keen on married Midwesterners. At least I'm not having "CSI" dreams...

No comments: