Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Who's your candidate?

My sister sent me this link to a political quiz, originally from Minnesota Public Radio. You answer 11 questions about political issues (ranging from abortion rights and immigration to stem-cell research and the line-item veto), and the candidates are assigned scores based on how much they agree with your preferences.

I'm a lifelong lefty, so it's no surprise that Kucinich was my best match (54 points). Richardson (52) and Edwards (49) were my runners-up. I don't know much about Richardson, but I do like Edwards and wish more voters were fond of him.

Who are your love matches?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Kucinich as well, and it was also my sister who e-mailed me the link. Her best match candidate was John McCain, which is why I try whenever possible not to discuss politics with my sister --- we agree on almost nothing, including the fact that she likes arguing and I don't...

Jessie

Jay said...

Chris Dodd, about whom I know very litte, followed by Hillary and Obama. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

Kucinich, followed by Gavel (who?) and Dodd. In short, no one with a chance in hell. Also I refused to answer the immigration question on the grounds that none of them were even slightly close to my position which is if you can get here and live here for a certain amount of time without breaking any laws...welcome to America, don't forget to fill out your 1040 come April.